I haven’t blogged continuously in the months of June and July. However, these are the months where I’ve blogged the most. And I have learned so much.
July ends tomorrow. Another month is starting.
The question now is, in what direction am I taking Coloring Bookworm in the next 90 days?
My marching order is still building my list. In line with that, I shall be working on the following:
- Focused and targeted content - The content that I had written over the last months was varied. The reason behind this is that I was still in the process of stabilizing my blog. I still am improving my website structure but some things are a bit clearer now. I would be posting more relevant content at least twice a week.
- Automation - upgrade my free account at MailChimp to Pro so that I could schedule advanced emails to my subscribers.
- Build a know, like, and trust relationship with my existing subscribers - I have been struggling with technical stuff in my website and failing to communicate with my existing subscribers is wrong. I don’t want them to feel neglected; as such, I would make building a positive relationship with them a top priority.
- Create more opt-in windows - In my previous post, I touched on the importance of opt-in products. If I were to build my email list, I will have to create more windows where readers could easily subscribe.
- Social media engagement - I’ll work on building my Instagram and Pinterest accounts. I already have my Twitter going but I would have to inject my own content. Facebook would also benefit from likes.
- Create products to sell - Launching products at JVZoo and WarriorPlus is within my radar with the next three months. This is a great way to build a buyers’ list.
- Affiliate marketing - I will be studying how to incorporate affiliate marketing in my blog. Certainly, many related products are worth promoting.
It’s easy to list a hundred things to do but it’s difficult to implement them all.
There’s is more in my to-do list; however, I’ll keep them to myself for now.
What do you think of my 90-day plan? Is it a sound plan? Have I missed some important tasks? Any tips to help me move forward?
If you have been blogging, too, would you say you are better off now than a month or two ago? What insights have you gained? Any plans to move your blog forward?
I would love to hear your thoughts!